Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Worst TV commercials during the Game


Watching this is almost as much torture hearing Christina Aguilera sing our anthem or seeing the pounds of cake frosting Cameron Diaz puts on her face. Here's what I would have done if I was the coach at each level.

NBA - This doesn't ever happen in the pros. Nor will it ever.

COLLEGE - Alex "I touched it, it's their ball coach."
Coach Kyu Hwan "You trying to throw this game Alex? Some gambler pay you off? Sit your ass on the bench, I'm going to report you to the NCAA and tell the university to revoke your scholarship. Expect a one way trip back to the PJs"

HIGH SCHOOL - Alex "I touched it, it's their ball coach."
Coach Kyu Hwan "I didn't see you touch the ball"
Alex "But I did coach"
Coach Kyu Hwan "You calling me a liar in front of the whole team Alex? Sit your ass on the bench. Carlos, you're going in for Alex."

MIDDLE SCHOOL - I would not be caught dead coaching middle school unless my nephews were on the team. Coaching middle school is for Catholic priests and pedophiles only.

ELEMENTARY - The one level where I would let this act of douchebaggery slide. Children are so honest and pure, it's probably the only situation where I would laugh and smile at Alex and reward everyone with pizza and ice cream after the game.

LESSON LEARNED You don't out courtesy your opponents you out hustle them. You don't borrow bags in baseball, you steal them. True Sportsmanship is playing hard and not trying to hurt your opponent on purpose. Kids need to learn that just like family, your team should come first.

My roast on the snowflake formerly known as Ice Cube.

I know this is not sports related but it's definitely played during ball games. Seeing this 30 second spot was truly a good day because now everyone knows what I knew all along. Ice Cube is a sellout bitch. Trying to act hard in a beer commercial like trash talking in badminton, fist pounding your chest while wearing a number 5 Boston Celtics jersey or making a movie about a family vacation gone wrong. Best part about this spot is he doesn't even know he's set up as a sausage loving catcher by saying "Did you just snow on me?" Are you serious Ice Cube? Did you just ask Iceman if he just climaxed on you? Because you have white stuff all over your face. While you might look angry getting jizzed on, you sure weren't doing anything about it. Why is Ice Cube so fat now? Trying to change his name like all the other whack rappers. Changing his name to Ice Block and praying for a Boyz in da Hood sequel as Dough Boy? 'Dre obviously doesn't invite you to the gym because he doesn't want to kick it with you. Obviously life's not fair because God took Easy and not you. Leave the product pimping to not as annoying Snoop and swagger cameos to Dre because you should just stick to "Are We There Yet" sequels when Tyler Perry can't think of anything to produce. It's almost Summer Time and I think your cube just melted.

Fat, JJ and me will be serving them fresh daily so check up on us when you're bored at work, #2 on your smartphone or at jury duty. Where ever it might be, we'll be here to entertain you. If you like what you read please share us with your friends that are random strangers to us. Thanks! GO LIONS! GO SPURS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment